Accommodations at Fort Casey InnEach Fort Casey Inn house features patriotic memorabilia. Military accents are softened with furnishings and accessories with a gentler, feminine appeal. Evocative treasures adorn the homes such as postcards sent by soldiers overseas to their sweethearts at home.
Each home sleeps 4 guests, has 2 bedrooms, a bath, living room, a large farm kitchen with breakfast area. Each home has a new cast-iron gas fireplace in the living room(does not include Eagles Nest).
* Unit One features a queen bed, full bed and a twin bed, and an old fashioned tub in the bathroom. Unit One sleeps five.
* Unit Two has a queen and 2 twin beds and a shower in the bathroom.
* Unit Three has a queen and a full bed, the bathroom features a claw-foot tub with a hand held sprayer.
* Unit Four has one queen and one full bed and a shower in the bathroom.
* Unit Five has a queen bed and two twin beds, and has a bath/shower.<
* Unit Six has a queen and a full bed, the bathroom features a claw-foot tub.
* Unit Seven has one queen bed and one full bed and a bath/shower.
* Unit Eight has a queen, full bed and a twin, and a tile bathtub with shower. Unit 8 sleeps five.
* Unit Ten, also referred to as the Doctor's House, has two queen beds and a shower/tub.
* The Doctor's house enjoys the added privacy of being secluded from the other houses.
* The Eagles Nest is a one room guest room and has a bath with a small claw-foot tub(no shower), and a queen German bed which features a quilt appliqued with an eagle and stars. The Eagles Nest has a mini refrigerator and coffee maker. The Eagles Nest has its own entrance on the westside of Garrison Hall. It looks out over the lawn and the greenbelt behind the inn. It does require a 2 night minimum on weekends.
Garrison Hall is available for special events. Please view the special events page for more infomation.
Please call toll-free (866)661-6604 for reservations. We would love to have you as our guest! Any questions, feel free to email your question ~ Email Fort Casey Inn
Click on any image below to view a larger picture.